Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
By doing business with us, the client agrees to the following:
1. Before submitting the initial payment for our services, it is the client’s responsibility to make sure he/she is completely satisfied with the website mockup design, layout and functionality. Any changes to the website design after it is approved by the client may be subject to additional fees.
2. Before submitting the final payment/balance for our services, it is the client’s responsibility to proof their own pages for errors they may have made when submitting content to Persona. Any changes to the website content or design after the final payment has been made may be subject to additional fees.
3. The payments requested by Persona Graphics & Web Design are for work already done by us, therefore no refunds will be issued.
4. It is the client’s responsibility to provide us with all the content (text, pictures) for his/hers website in digital format. We cannot accept handwritten text, scanned pages (images), very low quality or watermarked photos. If you have no means of providing images in either .JPG, .gif or .PNG file, we charge an additional $5 per image if we have to scan, resize and convert to a digital format.
5. We expect to complete the project no more than 2 weeks after the client approves the initial mockup. This means that we need to receive all the content from the client as soon as possible. After this time frame, the project balance needs to be paid in full in order to continue with the project.
6. After the project completion the client is the owner of the website. Persona Graphics & Web Design does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content or actions of the websites it designs. The clients are entirely responsible for all that is found on their websites. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure all the content furnished to Persona Graphics & Web Design for inclusion is not in violation of any third party copyright. If the client is unable to supply the graphics for his project, we may use purchased photos, and photos provided from stock photos websites, under the Creative Commons-license. However, we cannot guarantee those pictures to be free of third party copyright violation. The client assumes full responsibility for using such photos.
7. The client understands that Persona Graphics & Web Design does not provide hosting, domain name or content writing services in connection with the web design project unless prior agreed upon. The client will be solely responsible for all hosting service charges unless an arrangement has been made with Persona Graphics & Web Design.
8. Persona Graphics & Web Design will under no circumstances be expected to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of Persona Graphics & Web Design’s offered services. Persona Graphics & Web Design will use discretion in order to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offered services. Persona Graphics & Web Design is not responsible for any hosting or domain name related issues such as website down or loading slow, inability to install WordPress, wordpress installations support, e-mail accounts, e-mail forms functions, server issues, domain name transfers or support, etc. as they are beyond our control. We do however provide hosting service and will make every attempt at solving any hosting issues.
9. The websites we create are tested, compatible and optimized with all major web browsers at the time of completion. Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites may appear differently depending on the computer, screen resolution, operating system, mobile device and browsing software. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Persona will not be held accountable for them.
10. After the project’s completion it is the client’s responsibility to change all the sensitive information (such as hosting account log-in, FTP passwords, Admin panel log-ins) disclosed to us if hosting your site elsewhere.
11. Some of the websites we create (WordPress websites, Online Stores) are based on third party open source software. This software is free for commercial and personal use and it is released under “GNU General Public License”. Persona Graphics & Web Design makes no warranties, representations or assurance of the availability and functionality of any third party software.
12. Persona Graphics & Web Design cannot accept responsibility for any alterations made to the client’s pages once the project is completed and the final payment made unless mutually and previously agreed upon. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications, deletions, Control Management Systems modifications or updates.
13. A small link stating “Persona Graphics & Web Design” will be added at the bottom of every web page created by Persona Graphics & Web Design. This helps keep our prices competitive and lower than much of the competition. The client may request to remove the link for an additional 10% of the total price of the services provided.
14. All websites created by Persona Graphics & Web Design are optimized for better search engine performance and ranking with keywords, internal links, meta tags, page titles, etc.. Persona Graphics & Web Design makes no warranties about the website acceptance by the search engines and the website position in the searches.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR OUR SERVICES.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at support@PersonaGraphics.com. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.